- User information, such as the name, username, password, email address, photograph or other likeness, settings, purchase history, and any other information you provide in connection with your user account.
- User financial information, such as your credit or debit card number, bank account number, and billing and shipping address. This information is collected and processed by our payment processor, as necessary to complete your purchase. We do not receive your credit card information directly, but we may receive information about the transaction, such as the date and time it occurred. This information may or may not be associated with an existing user or fan account on the website.
- Emails and messages, including receipts, newsletters, and support contact. This information consists of the emails we send to individuals, and the messages that users may send to one another.
- Website activity information, such as application logs, data files, information collected by cookies, IP address, browser information, and metrics generated in the normal operation of a website. “Application logs” are text files in which are recorded most of the activities on a website, including page visits, payments, and usage. Website activity information is sometimes associated with an IP address or other Personal Data. Third parties may also collect information about your website activity over time and on other websites or mobile applications.
- Information collected via cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Gemini cookies do not collect Personal Data, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Data to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature,
which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as
(depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to
decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. We strongly recommend
take advantage of some of Gemini’s most attractive features. If you choose to
disable cookies or similar technologies, some parts of our Service may not work
We use Google Analytics to collect and process analytical data about users of Gemini’s website. Google Analytics tracks your interaction with the Site and stores information about IP address, operating system, web browser, pages visited, information about demographics of our website users, the device used, and where the visit originated. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- To allow you to use the Service, to set up a user account and profile that can be used to interact with other users, and to allow users to identify each other by displaying Personal Data to other users and visitors of the Service;
- To provide, administer, and communicate with you about products, services, offers, programs, and promotions of Gemini and its partners (including surveys and any other marketing activities). If required under applicable law, we will only send you promotional communications with your consent;
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of, and optimizing the content you see; analyzing our products, services, website, mobile application, and any other digital assets; facilitating the functionality of our website, mobile application, and any other digital assets;
- To process sales and purchases, to transfer money, and to provide the expected receipts, statistics, and reports to the band and its customers;
- To perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To perform data analyses and data aggregation (including anonymization of Personal Data);
- In connection with prospective service engagements, partnerships or vendor relationships;
- To comply with law enforcement requests and other legal obligations;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Gemini, our employees, our users, or others, including by taking measures to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk;
- To comply with industry standards and our policies.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we
provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- You have consented to the use of your Personal Data;
- We need your Personal Data to provide you with services and products requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries;
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Data;
- We have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Data. This includes our legitimate interests to ensure and improve the safety, security and performance of our products and services.
How Does Gemini Receive Personal Data About To You?
- You directly when you provide us with information about you;
- Your use of Gemini’s Service;
- Third parties that provide us with information about you.
Gemini Solutions endeavors to protect user information to ensure that your
Personal Data is kept private. We use physical, managerial, and technical
security measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful
destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. In
particular, we take steps to ensure that our employees and service providers
who have access to your Personal Data only process it upon our instructions,
unless otherwise required by law.
However, no measures are 100% secure and unauthorized entry or use, hardware or
software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of your
Personal Data. To protect the security of your data, you need to select and
protect your password appropriately and limit access to your computer and
browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
- Sometimes you may be required by law or by contract to provide us with your Personal Data to be able to use our products or services. In other cases, you may provide us with your personal data voluntarily. The reasons for using your Personal Data, whether you are required to provide your Personal Data, and the possible consequences of not providing your Personal Data will be indicated at the time the information is collected.
- You may designate certain User Submissions as private so that they are not shared with other users. Not all User Submissions may be designated as private.
- You can add or update certain information on pages, such as your username and password, your email address, and your user profile information.
- Where required by law, we obtain your prior opt-in consent at the time of collection for certain processing of Personal Data, such as for direct marketing purposes. If we rely on consent for the processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and, when you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
- You can opt out of the collection and use of certain information, which we collect about you by automated means, when you visit our website. Your browser may tell you how to be notified and opt out of receiving certain types of cookies and similar technologies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our website.
- To the extent provided by applicable law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your Personal Data. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to the use or disclosure of your Personal Data will mean that you cannot take advantage of some Gemini features.
- Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to: obtain confirmation that we hold Personal Data about you, request access to and receive information about the Personal Data we maintain about you, receive copies of the Personal Data we maintain about you, exercise your right to data portability, update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Data, object to or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, and have the information blocked, anonymized or deleted, as appropriate. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
- If we fall short of your expectations in processing your Personal Data or you wish to make a complaint about our privacy practices, please tell us because it gives us an opportunity to fix the problem. You may contact us by using the contact details provided in the “How To Contact Us” section below. To assist us in responding to your request, please give full details of the issue. We attempt to review and respond to all complaints within a reasonable time.
- If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to another individual, you should make sure that the sharing with us and our further use as described to you from time to time is in line with applicable laws, so for example you should duly inform that individual on the processing of her/his Personal Data and obtain her/his consent, as may be necessary under applicable laws.
- To exercise your rights and choices as described above, please contact us as specified in the “How To Contact Us” section below.